Good for restaurant, resort or retreat businesses.
For long-term lease preferably 15 years, subject for escalation. Rate is P150,000 per month, negotiable.
It has 1 big native house with 1 air condition big room, bar, 5 small native huts good for 2 to 3 person. Currently it is operating as camping site.
2 telecom towers in front very strong signal with electricity and water.
Total area is abot 5,000 sq. There are still space for additional structures. About 1,200 sq. Meters.
Owner’s aim is just a natural and eco friendly place at the same time he’s busy with other ventures.
Dugongs are playing in front area.
But now a days there are regular jeepney trip and a van daily in front vilage new quezon a mainland
Better today really much better ang the road are almost don there are still maybe 8km to pave.
I help people avail the best real estate investments in Bacolod City that fit their profile, budget and goals in life. They could be:
- Bacolod Condos (High end) such as Megaworld, Rockwell Land, among others
- Bacolod Condos (Affordable) such as Mesavirre
- Executive House and Lots such as Fountain Grove, Forbes Hill, Casa Mira
- Commercial Lots in Bacolod City
- Mountain lots in Don Salvador and other Negros listings
- Affordable Housing such as East Homes
- Beach Lots
Contact me for a quotation or tour
I am also a licensed financial advisor, Bacolod City blogger and digital marketing professional.