From Cadiz City Port to Bantayan via Vessel
🚌Get to Bacolod City North Terminal or Ceres North Terminal.
- Fare 105 php OneStop
- Travel Time – 1hr30mins
🛵 From Cadiz Bus Terminal ride a Tricycle going to Cadiz Port – Fare 25php per head
Travel Time – 5-10mins
🛥Available rides from Cadiz port to Bantayan port are vessel and roro. Vessels are more common means (man-only vehicle, like a pumpboat but usually bigger. With “katig” or side bamboo floaters like catamarans.
- Fare 300php. The surest trip is 8am. Come before 8am to make sure you get the trip. If passengers are full on or before 8am or 9am, the boat begins to go.
- Available 2nd trip is at 12noon if passengers are sufficient, upon jurisdiction of the ferry operators.
- Travel time is 2.5 hours
- Port Office – 7029776
- Coast Guard – 09296742129
- CDRRMC (Disaster Response) – 4455555
- Fire Station – 4930 160
- Police Station – 4930164 / 166
- Philippine Army – 09129788848
Bantayan Port to Sta. Fe
Sta. Fe is one of the three municipalities of Bantayan Island where most of the beaches are.
Upon arriving, Bantayan Island has tricycles or tuktuk-like vehicles to greet and bring you to your destination (2 wheels of motorcycle plus 2 wheels of car attachment). See my Bantayan Island blog to maximize your enjoyment of Bantayan Island.
- Fare is 25 per pax
- Optional is to rent a tricycle depending on negotiation with the driver
I help people avail the best real estate investments in Bacolod City that fit their profile, budget and goals in life. They could be:
- Bacolod Condos (High end) such as Megaworld, Rockwell Land, among others
- Bacolod Condos (Affordable) such as Mesavirre
- Executive House and Lots such as Fountain Grove, Forbes Hill, Casa Mira
- Commercial Lots in Bacolod City
- Mountain lots in Don Salvador and other Negros listings
- Affordable Housing such as East Homes
- Beach Lots
Contact me for a quotation or tour
I am also a licensed financial advisor, Bacolod City blogger and digital marketing professional.