Calea Balay Quince
Life is sweeter in bacolod
- Lourdes C’s Bldg, Corner Lacson-15 Streets, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- +63 34 441 0505
- Coffe and Cakes
- 9am – 11PM (last acceptance is 10pm)
Calea is the cake paradise in Bacolod City. It features the unique blend of modernity and the province’s sugar heritage.
The place is strategically located along Lacson street and is relaxing. The cakes are great- both having the touch of history and the contempary. The prices are surprisingly affordable, which ranges from P85-P120.
Calea’s location is very accessible from most parts of the city. If you are from SM, Robinsons or Ayala Mall, one ride on a Bata-Libertad or Mandalagan-Libertad Jeepney will bring you directly in front of the store.
My personal favorites are Chocolate Mud Pie (P120), Imported Chocolate Cake (P110) and Broken Glass. I’ve tasted most of their menu but these are my top favorites- as well as my friends , clients and guests.
I encourage you to also try Blue Berry cheesecake and Pecan Caramel Cheesecake because they are a crowd favorite.
The location is also superb because it’s in Lacson Street, considered as a top tourist area of Bacolod due to a high concentration of local foods, specialties and stores.
After Calea, I recommend Nena’s Chicken if you want to try Bacolod’s inasal. Nena’s is just beside Calea.
Few steps away is Bong Bong’s which is a top pasalubong brand in Bacolod. If you are into activity, take a 15-20 mins. walk to Lagoon Park and Ayala Mall.
I help people avail the best real estate investments in Bacolod City that fit their profile, budget and goals in life. They could be:
- Bacolod Condos (High end) such as Megaworld, Rockwell Land, among others
- Bacolod Condos (Affordable) such as Mesavirre
- Executive House and Lots such as Fountain Grove, Forbes Hill, Casa Mira
- Commercial Lots in Bacolod City
- Mountain lots in Don Salvador and other Negros listings
- Affordable Housing such as East Homes
- Beach Lots
Contact me for a quotation or tour
I am also a licensed financial advisor, Bacolod City blogger and digital marketing professional.