Iloilo City Tourist Spots
Casa Mariquit in Santa Isabel Street, Jaro and Camina Balay nga Bato in Osmena St., Arevalo
Ilonggo Seafoods and Cuisine
Visit Tatoy’s Manokan for Ilonggo trademark foods; or enjoy seafods in Breakthrough Restaurant in Arevalo.
Iloilo River Esplanade
Benigno Aquino Jr. Avenue
Visit Sinamay House and Arevalo Handwoven Products in Osmena and Sta. Cruz Sts., Arevalo and barquillos makers at Deocampo’s in Santa Isabel St., Jaro
City Gallery, Iloilo City Hall, Plaza Libertad Complex
First Baptist Church in the Philippines
Visit Jaro First Baptist Church as one of the first protestant churches in the Philippines.
Witness Architectural Designs of Catholic Churches
Jaro Metropolitan Cathedral, Santa Ana Parish Church in Molo, Santo Nino de Arevalo Parish Church in Villa, Arevalo
Iloilo Paraw Regatta Festival
Held at Villa Beach every third Sunday of February.
I help people avail the best real estate investments in Bacolod City that fit their profile, budget and goals in life. They could be:
- Bacolod Condos (High end) such as Megaworld, Rockwell Land, among others
- Bacolod Condos (Affordable) such as Mesavirre
- Executive House and Lots such as Fountain Grove, Forbes Hill, Casa Mira
- Commercial Lots in Bacolod City
- Mountain lots in Don Salvador and other Negros listings
- Affordable Housing such as East Homes
- Beach Lots
Contact me for a quotation or tour
I am also a licensed financial advisor, Bacolod City blogger and digital marketing professional.