The Municipality of Pulupandan is so far the nearest part of Negros Island to the island of Guimaras (as well as Iloilo). Whether you are looking for cheap ways to cross or just want to enjoy the experience of #travelgoals, I hope this guide would help you. With the coming bridge that will link Negros and Guimaras, this post may still be useful in the long run.
- Pumpboat Dock of Pulupandan
- Bigger Port of Pulupandan
- San Lorenzo, Guimaras Docking Port
- Docking Port of Sibunag, Guiamaras
- (Green Line) Possible Route of Pulupandan – San Lorenzo Guimaras Pumpboat
- (Blue Line) Possible Route of Valladolid Hornet RoRo
RoRo Pulupandan Guimaras Cessation. Please note that the RoRo from Pulupandan to Guimaras and Vice Versa has already been stopped as of June 18, 2018. For futher information or updates, I will update this blog post. As of this writing, there’s now this RoRo called HORNET which travels from Valladolid, Negros Occidental to Sibunag, Guimaras.
The available Vessel now that travels Pulupandan , Negros – Suclaran, Guimaras is the Pumpboat which is called Terry Dos.
- Departure Times From Pulupandan to Suclaran Guimaras
- Departure from Tumanda, Suclaran to Pulupandan
Travel Time: 45 Minutes
P95.00 if from Pulupandan
P80 if from Guimaras
09483819570 – Marialyn
Bacolod to pulupandan ferry
route from libertad market
If you come from Bacolod, the route to be solved is from Bacolod to Pulupandan.
The most popular way is to get to the Pulupandan “Canters” (more like a 6-wheeler big jeepneys) in Libertad Market. Fare is at ~20sh.
Tell the driver that you’ll go down to Pulupandan Port to Guimaras. See the map above for directions.