What is Sun First Aid Plus?
Sun First Aid Plus is a daily hospital reimbursement product maturing at the end of 10 years with the following benefits:
- Hospital Benefits*:
- Daily Hospital Income starting from the date the life insured is hospitalized, subject to the policy’s waiting period and maximum limits.
- Long-term Hospital Income
- ICU Income
- Surgical Expense Benefit
- Protection Benefits are as follows:
- Life Insurance Coverage which is equal to the total of original annual premiums* paid decreased by advances with interest.
- Accidental Death Benefit.
- Return of Premiums equal to 50% (or 70%) of the original annual premiums.
*Subjuct to conditions, maximum terms and caveats.
Once the life insured is confined as an in-patient in a Hospital as a result of Injury or Sickness, on the recommendation of a Physician, Sun First Aid Plus provides the following hospitalization benefits*:
- Daily Hospital Income
- Long-Term Hospital Income
- Intensive Care Unit Benefit
- Surgical Expense Benefits
*Subject to conditions, waiting period and maximum limits as per proposal reference.
Sun First Aid Lets Your Enjoy:
- Hospitalization Benefits – worry less about costly hospital bills due to confinement, surgery, long-term hospitalization, or ICU.
- Guaranteed Cash Value – depending on the plan chosen, you will receive a reimbursement depending on the number of day you were hospitalized.
- Protection Benefits- get income replacement for your family equal to the total annual premiums paid. It becomes double if death by accident.
- Money-Back Feature – With the plan’s “money-back feature”, you get 50% of the total premiums paid on your policy’s 10th anniversary if the Insured outlives the protection period.
- Hassle-Free Application – Speeds up the application process through its Simplified Issue Offer, subject to the limits of Sun Life.