I was surprised how easy and fast it is to make a time deposit using your East West Bank Account. The moment you have set-up you account and online account, the process is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Go to https://www.eastwestbanker.com/ and log-in your username and password. If you’re an individual account holder like me, most likely you have to click the “personal” button and be led to this page.
Upon logging in, you’ll see your user interface. To know if you already have Time Deposits, see the second row, click “View Fixed Term Deposits.” It will show your current TD if you already have one.
Step 3: Apply & Verify
At the right side, click “Apply for a product” and “Open a Time Deposit.” The system will then send you an SMS to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP. Select PHP or USD. Select which account you will get your TD from.
Step 4: Select options
Terms to select from: 30 days, 60 days, 90 days
Fixed Interest growth: 2.18%
Once you confirm, it’s done.
Step 5: MONITOR
I help people avail the best real estate investments in Bacolod City that fit their profile, budget and goals in life. They could be:
- Bacolod Condos (High end) such as Megaworld, Rockwell Land, among others
- Bacolod Condos (Affordable) such as Mesavirre
- Executive House and Lots such as Fountain Grove, Forbes Hill, Casa Mira
- Commercial Lots in Bacolod City
- Mountain lots in Don Salvador and other Negros listings
- Affordable Housing such as East Homes
- Beach Lots
Contact me for a quotation or tour
I am also a licensed financial advisor, Bacolod City blogger and digital marketing professional.